Featured post:

Warrior Fanclub on G+ !!!

środa, 25 stycznia 2017

Diary #2

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oops. Looks like I held my finger on the exclamaition mark for a little bit too long. Forget it. Anyway, hurray! FINALLY. What finally? Sure I'll tell you too. This Friday (January 27) I'm travelling 100 kilometres! Yeah, I know, you don't see anything special in that, right? I'm not surprised, friend. Let me finish. I'm travelling to the biggest city around for the final quest of the biggest contest of THE YEAR. Isn't that fun? I've been beaten a lot off kids and now the first stage of the final 2 stages is comming up.... will I make it? What do you think???? Keep your fingers crossed!
JULIA RAINBOW GIRL

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz